What is Cambria Inverness Swansea Quartz?
Cambria Inverness Swansea Quartz is a part of the esteemed Inverness collection, renowned for its artful combination of design and durability. This premium engineered quartz surface is distinguished by its tonal white, marbled design that dares to go bolder. The merging of neutral tones with debossed Inverness™ veins creates a warm-meets-cool aesthetic with undeniable sensory interest.
- Composed of approximately 93% pure quartz crystals.
- Enhanced with resins and pigments for added durability and color.
- Tonal white, marbled backdrop.
- Neutral tones merged with debossed Inverness™ veins for added texture.
- Available in both high gloss and Cambria Matte® finishes to suit various design preferences.
- Non-porous surface, making it resistant to staining and bacterial growth.
- Choice of high gloss or Cambria Matte® finish for scratch and scuff resistance.
- Versatile enough for use in countertops, backsplashes, and shower walls.
- Suitable for both residential and commercial settings.
What slab sizes do Inverness Swansea come in?
Inverness Swansea Cambria Quartz is available in one slab size, Jumbo. The dimensions for the Jumbo Size Inverness Swansea Cambria Quartz Slabs are 132 inches by 65.5 inches. The product is offered in two thickness options: 2cm and 3cm.
How Much Does Cambria Inverness Swansea Quartz Cost?
The average installed price for Cambria Inverness Swansea Quartz Countertop Surfaces ranges between $150 to $195 per square foot. The final cost may vary depending on the number of Cambria Quartz Inverness Swansea slabs required for your Tampa countertop project.
What paint colors match with Inverness Swansea?
- Benjamin Moore Cromwell Gray (HC-103): A sophisticated gray that complements the neutral tones in the quartz. Ideal for adding depth and sophistication to the space.
- Benjamin Moore Snowfall White (OC-1180): A pristine white that highlights the tonal white, marbled pattern of the quartz. Creates an airy and open atmosphere.
- Benjamin Moore Wind’s Breath (OC-24): A soft, neutral color that harmonizes with the warm-meets-cool design of the quartz. Provides a balanced and inviting setting.
- Benjamin Moore Deep Mauve (1265): A rich mauve that contrasts beautifully with the quartz. Adds a layer of richness and sensory interest to the room.
What color cabinets look good with Cambria Inverness Swansea Quartz?
- White or Off-White Cabinets: Enhances the tonal white and neutral elements in the quartz. Creates a clean, airy atmosphere.
- Gray Cabinets: Complements the quartz’s neutral tones. Adds depth without overwhelming the space.
- Navy Blue or Black Cabinets: Makes the quartz stand out as a focal point. Adds a bold, contrasting look.
- Wood Tones: Adds warmth, contrasting nicely with the cool and neutral tones of the quartz.
- Green or Sage Cabinets: Offers a unique, contemporary look. Provides a soft yet impactful contrast.