At International Granite and Stone, we want you to love your kitchen and bathrooms for years to come. Customer Satisfaction is our goal, we have over 15 years of experience in Countertop Fabrication and Installation, as well as being an A+ BBB Accredited Business. Book an appointment today and we’ll send one of our Design Specialists to your home, at your convenience, to bring you samples and expertise to help you get the job done right.
What are the benefits of booking an In-Home Design Consultation with International Granite and Stone?
In Your Own Lighting
- It’s important to see your stone selection in your own lighting. When viewing pictures of stone, flash photography and warehouse lighting may not best depict what the stone’s coloring and what it is going to look like. We recommend viewing them in your own light, to ensure you have an accurate idea of what the countertops will look like when installed in your home.
Against Your Cabinetry
- Similar to the point above, viewing your stone selection against your cabinetry is crucial. You want to make sure that you LOVE the color of your countertops with your cabinetry, to ensure no cabinetry or stone changes need to be made in the future. Your cabinets should tie in with the coloring of the stone and work in harmony to create a beautiful kitchen aesthetic.
- Every customer and project is different. Our Design Specialists can help to guide you through the decision-making process and help you select a complementary color for your kitchen.
What to Expect
Laser Measurement and Inspection
- During your appointment, you can expect our Highly Trained Specialist to inspect your existing cabinetry for moisture and structural integrity. This ensures that the stone you choose will fit flush with your existing cabinets.
- After Inspection, your Design Specialist will use a highly accurate, laser measuring system to determine your Square Footage
- After your square footage is accurately measured by one of our team members, they then can calculate different price options for the customer to consider. In addition to the raw material costs, you can expect fabrication, installation, removal and to be included, as well as pricing for different sink and faucet packages, garbage disposal units, tile backsplash installation, LED lighting, Wall Modifications or any additional services the customer may need.
Questions to ask your Design Specialist
As briefly stated above, we offer additional services for our customers besides just Countertop Installation. Some questions to keep in mind for your Design Specialist include:
- What do you offer in terms of Backsplash Installation?
- Do you offer any electrical or plumbing services?
- Do you guys offer LED Under Cabinetry Lighting or Countertop Backlighting?
- Do my countertops come with a warranty?
- How do I clean my countertops?
- Do you guys do small projects, like windowsills and tabletops?
How to Contact Us
To schedule an appointment with us, call our Scheduler at (813)-328-6077. Our hours of operation are 9 AM- 5 PM Monday- Friday and 10 AM to 3 PM on Saturdays.