Available for order starting July 9th, Cambria has announced that they are releasing 14 new natural quartz designs! America’s favorite brand of quartz will release the following new Cambria colors: Salt Lake, Minnesota Snow, Foggy City, Big Sur Mist, White Plains, Sanibel Shoreline, Vail Village, Stone Mountain, Chicago Tower, Seattle Rain, Montana Midnight, Mammoth Cave, Black Rock, and Kentucky Coal.
These new Cambria quartz colors are part of the brand new “Coordinates Collection,” designed by Gensler, an integrated architecture, design, planning, and consulting firm.
With two years of extensive research and development, Gensler and Cambria have teamed up to create The Coordinates Collection™. According to Cambria, “the inspiration for the line was to develop a collection that seamlessly coordinates together in many different ways including tone and texture.”
These 14 new Cambria Quartz designs are derived from seven different colors: two shades of white and five shades of charcoal grey and black. The idea behind these specific colors is that they are neutral enough to match with most building materials, making it easy to work on most projects.
Lining up with Cambria’s commitment to sustainability, recycled materials are included in both the Big Sur Mist and Sanibel Shoreline designs. All designs will be featured with a smooth, non-reflective matte finish, but also will be available with the option of a polished finish.
Summer Kath, Cambria’s EVP of Design & Business Development, says “while The Coordinates Collection was imagined to meet the demands of designers working in every sector who are looking for access to a safe, durable, maintenance-free, utilitarian product, we also believe the designs will appeal to the broader A&D community as well. The overall aesthetic is current, architectural, and modern.”
Cambria’s Commitment to Design in 2020
This announcement marks the second time in 2020 that Cambria has released a new collection of designs.
Check out Cambria’s 20 new colors released in January for their 20th Anniversary! In this collection you will find Portrush, Sutherland, Gladstone, Brittanicca Block, Archdale, Charlestown, Clovelly, Smithfield, Malvern, Colton, Hawksmoore, Windrush, St. Giles, Whitby, Harrogate, Queensbury, Bridport, Buxton, Bradwell, and Woodcroft.
Salt Lake Cambria Quartz
Minnesota Snow Cambria Quartz
Foggy City Cambria Quartz
Big Sur Mist Cambria Quartz
White Plains Cambria Quartz
Sanibel Shoreline Cambria Quartz
Vail Village Cambria Quartz
Stone Mountain Cambria Quartz
Chicago Tower Cambria Quartz
Seattle Rain Cambria Quartz
Montana Midnight Cambria Quartz
Mammoth Cave Cambria Quartz
Black Rock Cambria Quartz
Kentucky Coal Cambria Quartz
International Granite and Stone: A Cambria Premier Dealer
What is a Cambria Premier Dealer? Cambria Premier Dealers are Countertop retailers that live up to Cambria’s highest standards of excellence and provide an exceptional Cambria sales and showroom experience.
International Granite and Stone is a Cambria Premier Dealer, with over 18 years of Fabrication and Installation Experience in all types of Countertops.
Cambria Premier Dealers Are:
- Cambria Premier Dealers work in conjunction with Cambria Corporate to deliver quality products, with the best customer service experience possible.
- Reputation is everything, especially in today’s online age, where reviews can make or break a company. Cambria Premier Dealers have to uphold the Cambria name and brand. If your fabricator can’t get Cambria, that means their work is not up to Cambria’s standards, and you should pick another fabricator.
- All Cambria material ordered from a Cambria Premier Dealer is 100% genuine Cambria Quartz. Many quartz companies may imitate but no one can match the true beauty of a Cambria Quartz Original Design.
- Technology & Innovation drives the Quartz Surface Market further into the future. Premier Dealers must be innovative too, keeping up with today’s trends and styles. Technological advances that any Premier Dealer should offer are CNC Machinery, Digital Design Layout, Installation Techniques (like a Mitered Edge), and more!
- Hand-Picked By Cambria
- Only the finest fabricators are granted access to Cambria Quartz. Cambria handpicks and vets every distributor that they work with to ensure a high level of quality and consistency that never tarnishes the Cambria name or experience.