At International Granite and Stone (IGS), the health and well-being of our consumers and employees is and always will be our #1 priority. We want to assure you that we’re doing everything we can to protect our customers and employees.
As information about the 2019 Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) continues to evolve, the leaders of IGS remain invested in monitoring the updates from both the World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC). As we enter your home to help build your dream kitchen and bath, we also promise and commit to following safety policies and procedures.
IGS Team Members
- We recommend that IGS team members not travel to countries with CDC level 2 and 3 travel warnings or take cruises of any type at this time. As of now, these areas include China, Iran, Italy and South Korea, Japan and Europe
If an IGS team member is returning from a country with a CDC level 3 travel warning, he/she will stay at home and self-isolate for 14 days after returning to the United States.
- If an IGS team member is returning from a country with a CDC level 2 travel warning or a cruise of any type, he/she will have limited contact with others and not return to work for 14 days after returning from their trip.
- If an IGS team member experiences a fever, cough, shortness of breath or respiratory symptoms, he/she will stay at home and will contact our local health department. If urgent medical care is needed, he/she will call 911.
- The Florida Department of Health Requirement states that if you have traveled internationally anywhere and you are sick, you should call your local health department.
Hand-Washing Procedures During Your Home Visit
- While we would love to shake your hand, we are going to pass at this time unless we all wash our hands first.
- We know hand-washing is key. Please allow us to wash our hands with soap and water upon entering your home. Help sing “Happy Birthday” with us to make sure we wash for at least 20 seconds.
- This applies to IGS in-home designers, field technicians and installers.
IGS Vehicle and Sample Cleaning Procedures
- IGS has always maintained a robust cleaning process on all of our vehicles and samples before and after each in-home visit.
- Our In-Home Sales Designers will disinfect all areas and surfaces.
IGS Equipment and Installation Cleaning Procedures
- Your home is our home. IGS field technicians and installers pride themselves on leaving your home as clean as when we first entered.
- Our field technicians and installers will disinfect all equipment between use.
Change and Cancellation Policy
- We understand plans change and we respect and value our consumers. If your plans change and you need to reschedule your in-home estimate or installation, We will not charge any rescheduling fee.
- Please contact us at 813-920-6100 (Option 1) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We highly recommend visiting the CDC’s website as a reliable resource so that you can best protect yourself. We encourage our consumers to wash their hands frequently and use hand sanitizer.
All three of our locations remain open as we continue to monitor COVID-19. As we make any changes to our policies and/or procedures, we will keep you updated via our homepage. Please reach out to me directly if I can help in any way.
Chief Executive Officer